|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 01:47 PM EST||
JOLIET, Ill., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- When huge natural disasters take place in the United States, companies, people and organizations step up and work together to help fix the country. Recently, Kia Motors America stepped up in a big way, when they donated $500,000 to the American Red Cross to aid the Hurricane Sandy relief efforts. The donation will help to and has provided food and supplies to the communities and people who were affected by this devastating hurricane on the Eastern coast of the U.S. Bill Jacobs Kia is very proud to be associated with Kia and all that they do and they would love to see customers come out to get a new Kia in Chicago, IL at their store.
Kia Motors America is very honored to be able to help out the people who were affected by this horrible disaster, even if it is in just a small way. The entire Kia team and the Bill Jacobs Kia team wants to wish a quick recovery for the Eastern seaboard and while they know tough times are ahead, they are all sure that Americans will prevail just like they have in the past.
Bill Jacobs Kia has a proud history of philanthropy and community assistance in the Joliet and Chicago areas. The dealership prides itself on being an intricate part of the community and helping out in any way they can. Recently the dealership was named the 2012 Business of the Year in Joliet, IL and they are very proud of that.
Customers who need a new Kia should stop out at one of the leading Northern Illinois Kia dealers, Bill Jacobs Kia. They welcome Kia shoppers from all over and even have many Bolingbrook, IL Kia shoppers often.
For more information please visit www.billjacobskia.com or call (866) 407-1992.
SOURCE Bill Jacobs Kia
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks