|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 01:38 PM EST||
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ONTRAPORT proudly announces that Chief Operating Officer Lena Requist and Vice President of Client Services Rochelle Yoshida were both awarded bronze Stevie® Awards for Female Executive of the Year and Female Employee of the Year in their respective categories:
Lena Requist- Female Executive of the Year – Business Products – 11 to 2,500 Employees - Computer Software
Rochelle Yoshida -Female Employee of the Year – Computer Hardware and Software
ONTRAPORT Founder and C.E.O. Landon Ray says, "I am overjoyed to have these two incredible women acknowledged for their dedication and passion. Our company's overall success is largely a result of their leadership and contributions."
The Stevie® Awards for Women in Business are the world's top honors for female entrepreneurs, executives, and the organizations they run. All individuals and organizations worldwide are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small. The 2012 awards received entries from 17 nations and territories.
Nicknamed the Stevies for the Greek word for "crowned," the awards were presented to winners during a dinner at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City.
Stevie Award winners were selected by more than 200 executives worldwide who participated in the judging process this year.
ONTRAPORT is fast becoming the place where entrepreneurs go to start, systematize and scale their businesses. This all-in-one integrated platform delivers essential business features including; a powerful CRM system, one-click membership sites and WordPress hosting, outstanding email delivery, payment processing, direct-mail printing, affiliate management, and their innovative business automation suite. Coupled with humorous educational materials, affordable monthly subscription rates and a commitment to world class customer support; it's no surprise that ONTRAPORT clients are "Raving Fans."
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The International Business Awards, The American Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevie recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about The Stevie Awards at www.StevieAwards.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks