|By Marketwired .||
|November 20, 2012 01:35 PM EST||
CAMBRIDGE, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/20/12 -- Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the leader in Business Process Management (BPM) and a leading provider of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions, today announced a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share with respect to the first quarter of 2013, maintaining the company's current dividend program. The Q1 2013 dividend will be payable on December 17, 2012 to shareholders of record as of December 3, 2012.
Pegasystems revolutionizes how leading organizations optimize customer experience and automate operations. Our patented Build for Change® technology empowers business people to create and evolve their critical business systems. Pegasystems is the recognized leader in business process management and is also ranked as a leader in customer relationship management software by leading industry analysts. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?