|By Marketwired .||
|November 20, 2012 12:48 PM EST||
SEATTLE, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/20/12 -- Citing his expertise in big data and cloud computing, the Business & Technology Solutions (BTS) Summit team is pleased to announce that Saleforce.com's Peter Coffee has been added to the line-up of speakers for the West Coast Summit, April 16-17, 2013 in Seattle, WA. In his "Smart, Social, Connected Mobile: Life in the 2020s" keynote address, Coffee will explore technology trends that will shape our lives in coming years.
Coffee is Saleforce.com's vice president and head of platform research, working with enterprise IT professionals, system integrators, and independent developers to build the global community using cloud application platforms. Coffee has 30 years' experience in guiding adoption of new technologies and practices as a developer, consultant, educator, author, and lecturer, with emphasis on software development and information security disciplines. He has served as a keynote speaker, moderator, and workshop leader at industry events and academic meetings throughout the Americas, the Asia-Pacific region, and Western Europe.
Call for Speakers
Conference organizers are seeking proposal submissions for presentations and panel discussions about cloud computing and or big data technology and their real world applications. Areas of primary interest include:
- Advanced and Predictive Analytics
- Big Data: Why and How?
- Cloud Databases, Storage, Security and Management
- Enterprise Applications and Services
- Private, Public and Hybrid Clouds
- Economics & ROI: Cloud & Big Data
- Network virtualization, software-defined networking
- Performance and Scalability
- Risks, Governance, Mitigation
- SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud) Adoption
Submissions are being accepted at www.btssummit.com/interested-in-speaking; deadline is November 30, 2012.
About Business & Technology Solutions Summit
The BTS Summit conference series focus is exploring emerging technology trends and how public and private sector organizations can realize the benefits of these solutions. The 2013 conferences will focus on cloud computing, big data, social and mobile computing. To register, or for information on sponsorship opportunities, visit www.btssummit.com and join us online on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus!
About SH Worldwide
SH Worldwide is a major event company, founded in 1978 and headquartered in Seattle. SH Worldwide specializes in the creation, launch, and ongoing success of high tech events for companies including Microsoft, Razorfish, and many others. Visit www.shworldwide.com for more information.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks