|By Business Wire||
|November 20, 2012 12:33 PM EST||
Americas' SAP Users' Group (ASUG), the world's largest independent community of SAP® professionals, today announced the continuation of its Strategy Builder Series with four webinars dedicated to the SAP HANA® platform. Advance registration is now open for the sessions, which will be held on four consecutive Wednesdays beginning Nov. 28.
The Strategy Builder Series is an enhancement to ASUG's Integrated Enterprise and Infinite ROI initiatives, launched in 2011. ASUG’s Integrated Enterprise and Infinite ROI initiatives are designed to help organizations of all sizes and types increase their returns by mastering the latest advancements in business technology software. The first set of webcasts was introduced in the spring of 2012 and was devoted to cloud computing, providing SAP professionals a roadmap to explore cloud deployment based on user insights and customer success stories. The SAP HANA-focused webcast series will address topics from getting started with the innovative in-memory technology, to how best to use the newly introduced cloud-based deployment model for SAP HANA to power innovative ideas.
“Considerable excitement surrounds SAP HANA and the tremendous potential to gain competitive advantage from the speed and efficiency of real-time analytics, but customers still have questions,” said ASUG CEO Bridgette Chambers. “The ASUG Strategy Builder Series for SAP HANA is designed to help SAP customers understand, evaluate, and navigate this new frontier and maximize ROI from SAP HANA.”
Each webcast will provide insights based on real-world examples and case studies, and include an interactive question-and-answer session to give participants the chance to connect with the experts.
The first webcast on SAP HANA, Learn How to Get the Advantages of In-Memory Computing Now, will begin at 12:00 p.m. ET on Nov. 28. SAP will provide a high level overview of the myriad of entry points to begin taking advantage of SAP HANA and lay out the key benefits for each. Three additional webcasts will be held in December:
- SAP HANA Cloud Deployment Overview - Dec. 5, 12:00 p.m. ET
- What Every SAP Customer Should Know About Real-Time Data Platform - Dec. 12, 12:00 p.m. ET
- Tools and Resources in Developing a Successful SAP HANA Implementation - Dec. 19, 12:00 p.m. ET
To obtain additional information and register for ASUG's Strategy Builder Series of webinars on SAP HANA or to replay the previous cloud computing webinar series, visit the Strategy Builder Series landing page.
For more information on ASUG, please visit the ASUG Press Room.
SAP, SAP HANA, and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London