|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 11:16 AM EST||
PALO ALTO, Calif., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SkillPages, the largest platform for finding skilled people and work opportunities, has expanded to North America, empowering millions of Americans and Canadians to discover new economic opportunities by showcasing their skills and connecting with the people who need them. Accompanied by a new website, SkillPages leverages a member's real-life connections to create a trusted environment where they can find skilled help - be it at home, at work or in their personal lives.
"There are millions of people in this country with an incredible skill, talent or expertise, and there are even more people who are looking for help," said Iain Mac Donald, Founder and CEO of SkillPages. "We've created a scalable platform, and after experiencing a high level of success in Europe, we see an opportunity here to help Americans and Canadians find work and create new jobs by bringing them together through an extended network that they can trust: their own."
Today, SkillPages has over 8 million active members, with over 1.5 million of them in North America, and added more than 12 million skills--from graphic designers to electricians to photographers--leveraging their social graph to unlock thousands of unique work opportunities each day. By integrating directly with Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Hotmail and others, members can find skilled people and work opportunities through their existing network of contacts, all in one location.
SkillPages is the largest platform for finding skilled people and work opportunities, connecting people with skills to the people who need them. Founded in 2011, SkillPages has over 8 million members with over 1.5 million of them in North America, and currently offers more than 12 million skills, from graphic designers to electricians to photographers. Its unique scalable technology platform integrates directly with a member's social networks and channels, creating a trusted environment to find thousands of new opportunities every day. SkillPages is available online and is free to register and search.
Burson-Marsteller for SkillPages
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?