|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 11:13 AM EST||
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc. announced today that it will host a conference call on Wednesday, November 28, 2012, at 10:00 A.M. EST to review its results of operations for the quarter ended September 30, 2012. Par is privately held and does not generally make its financial information available to the public. However, holders of Par's debt securities, certain prospective holders of Par's debt securities and research analysts who cover or intend to cover Par and its debt securities may participate in the conference call and request access to the secured area of its website, in which Par provides access to its financial reports and certain other information relating to its business. Detailed information concerning access to the conference call and to Par's reporting package is posted on Par's secured website at www.parpharm.com/financialinfo.
About Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc.
Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc. is a privately held, U.S.-based specialty pharmaceutical company. Through its wholly-owned subsidiary's two operating divisions, Par Pharmaceutical and Strativa Pharmaceuticals, it develops, manufactures and markets high barrier-to-entry generic drugs and niche, innovative proprietary pharmaceuticals. For press release and other company information, visit www.parpharm.com.
SOURCE Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks