|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 10:10 AM EST||
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. (NYSE: FGP) today announced the declaration of its first quarter cash distribution of $0.50 per partnership common unit. The distribution marks the seventy third consecutive $0.50 quarterly distribution and is payable December 14, 2012, to common unitholders of record as of December 7, 2012.
The distribution covers the period from August 1, 2012 to October 31, 2012, the partnership's first quarter of fiscal 2013. Ferrellgas' annualized distribution is currently $2.00 per common unit.
Ferrellgas Partners, L.P., through its operating partnership, Ferrellgas, L.P., currently serves approximately one million customers in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Ferrellgas employees indirectly own more than 21 million common units of the partnership through an employee stock ownership plan. More information about the partnership can be found online at www.ferrellgas.com. In accordance with Treasury Regulation 1.1446-4(d), nominees are hereby notified they are responsible for withholding 35% of this distribution from foreign investors as required under Section 1446 of the Internal Revenue Code.
Tom Colvin, Investor Relations, 913-661-1530
Scott Brockelmeyer, Media Relations, 913-661-1830
SOURCE Ferrellgas Partners, L.P.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?