|By Marketwired .||
|November 20, 2012 10:09 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/20/12 -- Vantage Communications, a global tech PR firm, was awarded the 2012 platinum MarCom award for communications/public relations and the 2012 gold MarCom award for marketing/promo campaign.
The MarCom Awards honor excellence and recognize the creativity, hard work and generosity of marketing and communication professionals. There were over 6,000 entries from throughout the United States, Canada and several other countries in the 2012 competition.
The platinum MarCom award for "The Apollo Launch PR Plan Prepares for Successful Lift-Off" provided ECI Telecom with a global PR campaign resulting in 20 top feature articles; 13 contributed articles; video interviews; 31 press and analysts briefings in global telecommunications media and blogs.
"I don't remember ever, ever getting that kind of exposure. Even during our last launch it was a bit less," said Sandra Welfeld, associate vice president of corporate communications at ECI. "Can't thank the Vantage team enough -- you guys ROCK!!!"
The gold MarCom award for the IDE PROGREEN Product Launch "Going Global, Going Green, Keeping Green," provided IDE with press coverage and features in top-tier water technology media around the globe including China, Australia, India and more.
Vantage Communications was founded over 20 year ago and has offices in San Francisco, Orlando and New York. Vantage offers public relations, digital content and social media consultancy for its broad range of technology and green clients.
"We strive to exceed our clients' expectations. The IDE PROGREEN and Apollo product launch campaigns are great examples of the work we do for our clients and the global results we achieve," said Ilene Adler, chief executive officer of Vantage Communications. "We are honored to be recognized by MarCom for both prestigious awards."
About Vantage Communications
With offices in San Francisco, New York and Orlando, Vantage Communications is an award-winning tech public relations agency. With 22 years of public relations expertise, Vantage Communications brings both passion and senior-level technology experience that help companies succeed. Vantage leverages established connections and business savvy to get our clients' stories maximum exposure. These high-impact results also generate raised awareness and increased sales. Vantage was recently recognized as a 2012 Top 10 Agency for Startups by the Agency Post. It has also held its "Superstar" status for the last two years as 'Mobile PR Firm of the Year' by MobileVillage. The agency has also been recognized for other results-focused campaigns and has received awards from Golden Bridge, Stevie, Magellan, International GALAXY, and Hermes as well as many other awards.
For more information, please visit http://pr-vantage.com/ or follow our company blog, Vantage Points.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London