|By Business Wire||
|November 20, 2012 10:07 AM EST||
Air travelers and football fans could win big this holiday season. With the busiest travel time of the year finally here, and football season in full swing – FlightView today launched the "Show Us Your Touchdown Dance" video contest.
The rules are simple: Contestants can submit a short video of their most creative touchdown dance, and the best and most popular videos (as judged by FlightView and the Facebook community) win.
Three grand prizes will be awarded:
1. One 50" HD TV
2. One 42" HD TV
3. A round-trip airline ticket worth up to $250
Videos will be judged on relevance to the contest theme, originality, creativity, enthusiasm and popular vote. The 'touchdown dance' theme is the most important element of the judging criteria – whether the video involves football fans celebrating a victory or air travelers touching down on time.
The contest officially begins today, Tuesday, November 20th at 10:00 a.m. ET. For the official contest rules, eligibility, timing, complete terms, and to enter – click here.
FlightView is the leading provider of accurate, real-time flight information solutions for the aviation and travel industries. FlightView was started in 2008 when CEO Mike Benjamin brought a new management and technology team to RLM Software, the first recipient of the ASDI (FAA radar) data feed and long-time consultant to the FAA. With a new focus on delivering actionable flight information across the full range of media platforms, FlightView was born. Since then, FlightView’s customer list has grown to include over 120 Airports, several major and mid-sized airlines and other travel related customers who employ FlightView information in digital displays, Web and mobile sites, native apps, and other uses. FlightView mobile products were launched starting in 2009 and our native apps for the iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Palm platforms have logged over 1M downloads. FlightView is located in Boston Massachusetts. To learn more, please visit FlightView.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher