|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 10:03 AM EST||
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. EST
Online, with free registration
The end users' demand for high density test equipment is considered both a driver and a challenge for Ethernet test equipment vendors. While offering immense growth opportunities, test vendors are constantly challenged to keep their products, such as Layer4 wire-speed transmission communications protocol and Internet protocol (TCP/IP) testing, Y.1564, 1588v2/SYNC, IPv6, to name a few, aligned with the market's emerging functional test requirements. Furthermore, on top of completing all of this, they must continue providing the most value for money for end users.
Attendees of this presentation will learn about the growth of the Gigabit Ethernet test equipment market, along with finding out who are the key market participants in this area. Topics to be discussed include drivers and restraints, as well as revenue figures corresponding to the 1,10,40/100 Gigabit Ethernet market.
The webinar will benefit service providers, network equipment manufacturers, enterprises, test vendor and distributors, as the briefing will discuss emerging trends within the market, as well as provide revenue projections for the next five years.
"The increasing complexity of protocols and the concurrent development of different standards call for Ethernet test equipment with greater testing capabilities," said Frost & Sullivan Industry Analyst Prathima Bommakanti. "However, as protocols become more difficult to comply with, it is a bigger challenge for the test equipment to provide the desired results."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Measurement & Instrumentation practice, please visit: http://www.measurement.frost.com
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices on six continents. To join our Growth Partnership, please visit http://www.frost.com.
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher