|By Business Wire||
|November 20, 2012 09:33 AM EST||
Red Bend Software, the market leader in Mobile Software Management (MSM) with more than 1.6 billion Red Bend-Enabled™ devices, will conduct a webinar on Tuesday, Nov. 27 that focuses on how mobile virtualization solutions are accelerating innovation across the “Internet of things.”
Mobile virtualization presents tremendous opportunities for manufacturers and operators across the increasing number of wirelessly connected devices. In particular, the webinar will discuss how mobile virtualization can be used for:
- Enterprise: Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Automotive: Faster Time to Market
- Manufacturing: Extending Investment in Software
- Consumers: Securing the Digital Life
The webinar, entitled, “Get There Faster with Mobile Virtualization,” will feature industry experts from Red Bend and International Data Corporation (IDC), the premier global provider of market intelligence for information technology, telecommunications and consumer technology markets.
Who Should Attend:
- Manufacturers of smartphones, tablets, M2M modules, connected devices and automotive vehicles
- Mobile operators and service providers
|“Get There Faster with Mobile Virtualization”|
|Tuesday, Nov. 27, 2012|
|Greenwich Mean Time: 17:00|
|Eastern Standard Time: 12 p.m.|
|Pacific Standard Time: 9 a.m.|
|Will Stofega, IDC Program Director for Mobile Device Technology|
|Lori Sylvia, EVP of Marketing, Red Bend Software|
About Red Bend Software
Red Bend® Software, the leader in Mobile Software Management (MSM) with more than 1.6 billion Red Bend-Enabled™ devices, makes mobile devices and services continuously better in a rapidly changing world. Red Bend is the only company that provides standards-based products and solutions for software management, device management and mobile virtualization that work on any mobile phone and connected device uniformly, efficiently and securely over the air. Red Bend enables its customers to stay competitive in a fast-moving market by helping them deliver high-value services on an increasing number of connected devices with growing software complexity. More than 80 leading device manufacturers, mobile operators, semiconductor vendors and automotive companies worldwide trust Red Bend with their most important assets—the mobile and connected devices their consumers depend on.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks