|By Marketwired .||
|November 20, 2012 08:45 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/20/12 -- The Bedford Report has released new equity reports today. As a leading provider of free in depth reports and timely market updates, Bedford is an essential resource for hundreds of thousands of investors across the country.
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ACAD) is focused on innovative treatments that address unmet medical needs in neurological and related central nervous system disorders. The company is on track to release results from their Phase III trial of pimavanserin in patients with Parkinson's disease psychosis later this month.
Find out more about ACADIA Pharmaceuticals including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/ACAD
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. (NASDAQ: GMCR) shares of the specialty coffee maker surged over 10% Monday. The company earlier this month reported that it has made a deal with Costco to manufacture Kirkland Signature lines packs.
Find out more about Green Mountain Coffee Roasters including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/GMCR
Two Harbors Investment Corp. (NYSE: TWO) currently offers investors an annual dividend of $1.44 per share for a yield of approximately 13%. Shares of the company are up over 20 percent year-to-date.
Find out more about Two Harbors Investment including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/TWO
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) shares of the food processing company surged nearly 10% on over 3 times the average daily volume Monday. The company reported a 91% increase in fourth quarter profits, which was driven by higher beef and chicken prices.
Find out more about Tyson Foods including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/TSN
Disclaimer: Equity News Circuit is not a registered investment advisor, and nothing in this report is intended as a solicitation to buy or sell any security. A third party, bedfordreport.com has paid Equity News Circuit four hundred and fifty dollars for the publication of this news release. Neither Equity News Circuit, nor the hiring party, has a financial relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this release.
Equity News Circuit
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks