|By Marketwired .||
|November 20, 2012 08:45 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/20/12 -- The Bedford Report has released new equity reports today. As a leading provider of free in depth reports and timely market updates, Bedford is an essential resource for hundreds of thousands of investors across the country.
BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: BGCP) shares of the financial services company jumped over 13 percent Monday after an analyst at Raymond James raised the company's rating to "strong buy" from "outperform."
Find out more about BGC Partners including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/BGCP
Groupon Inc. (NASDAQ: GRPN) shares of the company have rallied nearly 15% in the past week. Groupon on Monday announced the opening of its first concept store in Hong Kong.
Find out more about Groupon including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/GRPN
KiOR Inc. (NASDAQ: KIOR) is a renewable fuels company that can convert non-food biomass into cellulosic gasoline, diesel and fuel oil. The company recently opened "the world's first commercial-scale cellulosic gasoline and diesel facility," which began production last month.
Find out more about KiOR including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/KIOR
Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBS) shares of the intellectual property and technology licensing company surged over 11 percent Monday. J.P. Morgan has recently upgraded the company to "overweight" and has stated that a potential settlement in the company's patent dispute with SK Hynix Inc. could provide a temporary short-term lift.
Find out more about Rambus including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/RMBS
Disclaimer: Equity News Circuit is not a registered investment advisor, and nothing in this report is intended as a solicitation to buy or sell any security. A third party, bedfordreport.com has paid Equity News Circuit four hundred and fifty dollars for the publication of this news release. Neither Equity News Circuit, nor the hiring party, has a financial relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this release.
Equity News Circuit
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks