|By Marketwired .||
|November 20, 2012 08:45 AM EST||
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/20/12 -- LRAD Corporation (NASDAQ: LRAD), the world's leading provider of long range acoustic hailing devices, announced today that it plans to release its fiscal year 2012 financial results after market close on December 4, 2012. The Company has scheduled a conference call and webcast on December 5, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Company's business and financial results for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2012.
To access the conference call, please dial (888) 390-3967 and ask to join the LRAD Corporation fiscal year 2012 conference call. Questions to management can be submitted during the conference call by emailing them to: email@example.com. Dial-in callers may ask questions after the speakers' presentations. The conference call will also be available through the Webcast link below (listen only mode):
Participants are encouraged to dial in/log on ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time. The webcast will be recorded and available for replay through the link above approximately 2 hours after the conference call. The replay will be available for approximately thirty days.
About LRAD Corporation
LRAD Corporation is using long range communication to resolve uncertain situations peacefully and save lives on both sides of its proprietary Long Range Acoustic Device®. LRAD® systems are in service around the world in diverse applications including fixed and mobile military deployments, maritime security, critical infrastructure and perimeter security, commercial security, border and port security, law enforcement and emergency responder communications, asset protection and wildlife preservation and control. For more information about the Company and its LRAD systems, please visit www.lradx.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher