|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 08:43 AM EST||
TSX Symbol FSD.UN
TORONTO, Nov. 20, 2012 /CNW/ - (TSX:FSD.UN) First Trust Advantaged Short Duration High Yield Bond Fund ("the Fund") announces a distribution for the month ending November 30, 2012 of $ 0.07 for each Class A unit (CUSIP - CA33733N1042) and Class F unit (CUSIP - CA33733N1125). The distribution is payable on December 14, 2012 to Unitholders of record on November 30, 2012.
The Fund provides exposure to a diversified, short duration high yield bond portfolio comprised primarily of North American high yield debt securities, generally with remaining terms to maturity of five years or less. The Fund aims to (i) deliver attractive, monthly, tax advantaged distributions, and (ii) to preserve capital.
SOURCE First Trust Advantaged Short Duration High Yield Bond Fund
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher