|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 07:30 AM EST||
BOCA RATON, Fla., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Medical Staffing Network Healthcare, LLC (MSN) announced today the Nurse of the Month contest winner for October. The contest, which the Company has been co-sponsoring with local West Palm Beach radio station Kool 105.5, honors exceptional local nurses. It was promoted during drive-time radio (the "Mo and Sally Show"), and nominations were open to the public via the station's website.
October's Nurse of the Month winner is Amy Freeman, RN, from Lake Worth, FL. Amy has 15 years of nursing experience, specializing in oncology. Said the patient who nominated Amy, "I'm a 22-year-old single mother and had very aggressive chemo treatments for ovarian cancer during the summer of 2012. Amy was with me every treatment and would call over the weekend just to check on me. She cares about me like one of her own children and I trust her with my life. She's not only my nurse, but a huge part of my life. If Amy wins this award I think she would realize how much of an impact she really has."
Said MSN's EVP and Chief Nursing Officer, Patricia Layton, RN, "MSN is proud to sponsor the Nurse of the Month contest because it enables us to acknowledge and reward nurses like Amy for positively impacting patients' lives every day."
On November 15th, MSN's VP of Marketing Christopher Gamble, VP of Human Resources Kimberly Jones and Director of Marketing Suzanne Manella presented the prizes to Amy at its corporate headquarters. Prizes included gifts certificates from Jupiter Uniforms and Don Cafe, and a Swedish massage package from SiSpa.
Said Amy, "My patients come from every walk of life, socially, economically, religiously, and racially. Underneath it all, we all desire the same things: to be loved, respected, and healthy. I can't describe how important it is to me to be a positive part of my patients' journey to have all those needs met."
About Medical Staffing Network Healthcare, LLC
Over the past 15 years, Medical Staffing Network Healthcare, LLC has been a premier healthcare workforce management solution provider. With over 70 offices nationwide, MSN provides local, customized, scalable workforce staffing and management services. MSN is Joint Commission Certified and was named one of the largest US Healthcare Staffing Firms by Staffing Industry Analysts. For more information, visit www.msnhealth.com.
Contact: Mark Jacobson
SOURCE Medical Staffing Network Healthcare, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks