|By Marketwired .||
|November 20, 2012 07:30 AM EST||
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS -- (Marketwire) -- 11/20/12 -- As part of its strategic growth plans, Northern Lights Direct is pleased to announce the new location of its Chicago office.
Despite the economic downturn, the agency has thrived over the last several years and is poised for even further growth. The move to the new, larger office space will accommodate servicing the agency's expanding U.S. client roster.
"The move is exciting for us," says Sandy French, CEO. "We're very fortunate to have experienced our growth when other agencies have been hit hard in this harsh economic climate, so the move represents an important milestone. It will also allow us to continue providing the personalized, high-level service to our U.S. clients that we are known for."
The new office is located at:
314 West Superior Street Chicago, IL 60654 Tel: 312.263.8686 Fax: 312.600.9050
Northern Lights Direct is a leading brand direct response agency with offices in Chicago and Toronto. Our services include strategic planning, media management, and creative and production services for direct response television (DRTV) and direct response online. The Art & Science of the Sell. www.northernlightsdirect.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London