|By Marketwired .||
|November 20, 2012 07:30 AM EST||
MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 11/20/12 -- Members of the media are invited to attend CMHC's annual Montreal Housing Outlook Conference.
CMHC's experienced analysts will provide an overview of upcoming trends on the provincial and regional real estate markets in 2012 and 2013. A presentation on the condominium market - a hot topic - will close the program.
Date: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 Time: 8:45 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. Place: Palais des congres de Montreal 201 Viger Avenue West, Room 517
A press briefing with the speakers will follow the conference (at 11:30 a.m.) in room 514C. However, journalists may come at any time. Continental breakfast will be served starting at 8:00 a.m.; the conference will begin at 8:45 a.m.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher