|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 06:04 AM EST||
GREENSBORO, N.C., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- High-quality all-natural soap is an affordable treat for the senses that gift-givers can personalize in baskets with bath accessories for special friends and loved ones, or in simpler wrappings for office gift exchanges. Whether used in a hot bath or just washing cold hands on a winter day, it's a gift that will be appreciated long after the holidays.
Fragrant South of France® Natural Body Care soap bars and liquid hand soaps—unlike most common cleansing brands—contain no chemicals or animal by-products. Free of synthetic foaming agents, they nonetheless produce a rich and creamy lather and rinse clean to leave skin fresh and feeling moisturized. The fragrances will transport you to lavender fields or verbena-infused lemon groves in the south of France or to more exotic shores from which Shea Butter and Green Tea originate. Health-conscious and green-conscious friends on your list will thank you for the wholesome simplicity.
Consider natural soap gifts for significant others, hosts and hostesses, co-workers, friends and families. You can be as creative as you like with containers, from baskets, to gift bags, to customizable craft items like a miniature suitcase, a local potter's bowl or a decorative Christmas stocking. Or you can keep it as simple as three bars in kraft paper bound in colorful ribbon.
Save a few extra bars to prepare for guests. An unwrapped bar of soap creates an unexpected touch of scent for a dresser drawer or coat closet. Place fragrant soap in the guest room, kitchen and guest baths to infuse each room with fragrance. Both you and your guests will appreciate the soothing and relaxing scents.
South of France® Natural Body Care offers affordable French triple-milled soap in a wide range of fragrances, including:
- Relaxing Lavender – Transport yourself to a Provencal village market as you breathe in the scent of freshly dried lavender
- Nourishing Green Tea – imagine the peaceful surroundings of a Chinese tea garden steeped in the scent of freshly brewed green tea
- Moisturizing Shea Butter – experience the fiery sunsets of the Serengeti plains where Shea Butter Trees flourish and yield their own special blend of moisturization
Available in 8-oz bars, 4.25 oz twin pack bars and 12-oz liquid hand soap containers that can be easily mixed, matched and bundled for large and small gifts. South of France® Natural Body Care products can be found nationally in natural food stores, grocery stores and select drug stores. It's also available from Amazon.com.
Inspired by the centuries old Marseille kettle-cooked manner of developing soap, the South of France® heritage has been maintained in today's production in America where natural vegetable ingredients, including moisturizing glycerin, a natural humectant, are combined with luxurious essential oils and fragrance blends to create a richly scented, deep cleansing and moisturizing feel. This intensive, French triple-milled process results in a longer-lasting bar that adds value to this transportational and luxurious experience. Never tested on animals, the naturally derived soap is free of synthetic foaming agents like sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate, EDTA, paraben, and phthalates.
Where will South of France® take you today?
SOURCE South of France Natural Body Care
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher