|By Marketwired .||
|November 20, 2012 06:04 AM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 11/20/12 -- UK plus size clothing brand Curvissa is renowned for their stylish, chic and affordable clothing that promises to suit all shapes, for all seasons. s.Oliver is one brand in particular that boasts a stunning selection of dresses that would make the perfect attire for both casual and dressy occasions.
The collection includes dresses in an extensive variety of styles and materials and there's a strong focus on nautical patterns and tones, so it makes the perfect choice if you're jetting off for some winter sun and need to update your holiday wardrobe. You'll find gorgeous tiered maxi dresses and wrap dresses that will make the perfect transition from beach to babe in no time at all.
Holidays aside, Curvissa also stocks a great range of knitted s.Oliver dresses which are simply perfect for wrapping up warm and looking hot this season. From ditzy floral prints which encapsulate a delicate, floaty look to sky blue denim dresses that would look amazing teamed with tan leather boots and black leggings - there's something to suit everyone's tastes in the s.Oliver range!
As well as offering charming, long-lasting and fashionable dresses, s.Oliver boasts a stunning selection of knitwear perfect for the winter months, as well as a great collection of trousers including tapered chinos and jeans and an unrivalled footwear range.
So what are you waiting for? It's time your wardrobe was introduced to s.Oliver!
+44 (0) 161 661 4329
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?