|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 06:02 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Global Spirits Manufacturing
Despite declining demand from developed markets, rising incomes and aspirational consumption in emerging markets have kept the industry growing over the past five years. During the next five years, companies will continue seeking growth opportunities in emerging markets, particularly in Asia. Major distilleries will continue aggressive acquisition activities, and large companies will increase market share through premiumization. As a result, revenue is expected to maintain its upward trend.
This industry consists of distilleries that purchase a range of ingredients, such as grains and sugar, and manufacture them into spirits (i.e. not beer or wine). These spirits are then bottled and sold to liquor wholesalers, bars, casinos, restaurants, hotels and other retail stores.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
ABOUT THIS INDUSTRY
Key External Drivers
Industry Life Cycle
PRODUCTS & MARKETS
Products & Services
Market Share Concentration
Key Success Factors
Cost Structure Benchmarks
Basis of Competition
Barriers to Entry
Technology & Systems
Regulation & Policy
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?