|By Business Wire||
|November 20, 2012 06:01 AM EST||
TAGSYS RFID, the leading provider of item-level inventory management systems that streamline the supply chain, and Impinj, the leading UHF radio frequency identification (RFID) technology provider, will host a joint webinar on November 28, 2012 at 9AM US Eastern Standard Time. The event will focus on unique RFID technology that eliminates the need to make tradeoffs between size and performance through ultra small sized tags with reading ranges of tags up to 3 times their size.
The webinar will demonstrate how Impinj and TAGSYS are working together to offer tags that are only 49mm2 and can achieve read distances of up to 14 meters. The unique technology reduces the tag footprint by harnessing the energy of the item being tracked. This innovation significantly expands the types of items that can be enabled with RFID.
Webinar participants will hear from Impinj and TAGSYS technical experts on topics such as:
• Why Impinj Monza 5 tag chips are the ideal choice for item-level tracking
• An introduction to the TAGSYS MuTRAK and AK products
• Real-world applications and use cases
About Impinj, Inc.
Impinj is the leading provider of UHF RFID solutions for identifying, locating and authenticating items. Impinj draws on its technical expertise and industry partnerships to deliver a wide range of products and solutions, comprising high-performance tag chips, readers, reader chips, software, antennas and RFID subsystem integration. Impinj’s products provide robust performance, integration and cost effectiveness to a global customer base across numerous vertical markets with applications including inventory management, asset tracking, authentication and serialization. For more information on Impinj, visit www.impinj.com.
TAGSYS RFID is transforming the way to connect, communicate and interact with goods. We provide item-level inventory management systems that streamline the supply chain. This enables companies to control pricing strategies, increase sales and improve customer satisfaction. For more than 15 years, TAGSYS has established a proven track record in deploying RFID systems in demanding environments. We have implemented RFID-based systems to more than 500 customers in 40 countries. TAGSYS leads the industry with the largest R&D investment to expand the potential of RFID. More information on TAGSYS can be found at www.tagsysrfid.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher