|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 04:27 AM EST||
LONDON, November 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Conference at Google HQ on 28 Nov 2012
Grove Group, a Google Enterprise Partner, holds its last series of events for this year. Over the past six months Grove has successfully hosted a number of events around the topics of Cloud Computing, Mobile and Social Business and as a consequence of its overwhelming popularity, Grove, together with Google, has added an additional series of events for the remainder of 2012.
One of the key events taking place in London on the 28th of November is titled "Social, Mobile and Cloud, What Matters Most" and examines how the forces of mobile, social, cloud and information are converging and driving new business scenarios. The event in London will showcase presentations from industry experts including:
- +Jon Sturgeon - Experienced Marketing Consultant
- Grove Executives including +Pip Witheridge, CEO of Grove
- Google Executives including, +Jonathan Sorum (Google Enterprise) and +Brad Kilshaw (Google Enterprise) who will share key insights from companies about their digital journeys.
The session will also cover:
- Cloud & Social Business
- Google's Vision for Business
- Google+ and why it's a more important part of business than ever before.
In addition to the events in the UK, Grove will be hosting similar events in South Africa.
Grove's vision is about supporting companies on their journey to the cloud, helping organisations in the formulation of their Cloud and Social Business strategy and the subsequent implementation thereof. Grove is an award-winning company and has been recognised for its work by Deloitte, who named Grove as one of the fast-growing technology companies in their Fast50 and Fast500 awards in both 2010 and 2011. Grove also recently won the 'Best Business Productivity Cloud Solution in Africa' award at the Cloud Africa Summit in JHB in May 2012.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks