|By Business Wire||
|November 20, 2012 04:22 AM EST||
Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQ:ELTK - News), the leading Israeli manufacturer of advanced circuitry solutions, will release its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2012, on Wednesday, November 28, 2012, before the market opens. Eltek's financial results will be released over the news wires and will also be posted on its corporate website.
On Wednesday, November 28, 2012, at 09:00 a.m. Eastern Time, Eltek will conduct a conference call to discuss the third quarter results. The call will feature Arieh Reichart, Chief Executive Officer, and Amnon Shemer, Chief Financial Officer.
To participate, please call the following teleconference numbers. Please begin placing your calls 10 minutes before the hour:
|09:00 a.m. Eastern Time|
|06:00 a.m. Pacific Time|
|16:00 p.m. Israel Time|
A replay of the call will be available on Eltek’s corporate website at http://www.eltekglobal.com approximately 48 hours after the conference call is completed and will be archived for 30 days.
About the Company
Eltek is Israel's leading manufacturer of printed circuit boards, the core circuitry of most electronic devices. It specializes in the complex high-end of PCB manufacturing, i.e., HDI, multi-layered and flex-rigid boards. Eltek's technologically advanced circuitry solutions are used in today's increasingly sophisticated and compact electronic products. For more information, visit Eltek's website at www.eltekglobal.com.
Forward Looking Statements.
Certain matters discussed in this news release are forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to statements regarding expected results in future quarters, risks in product and technology development and rapid technological change, product demand, the impact of competitive products and pricing, market acceptance, the sales cycle, changing economic conditions and other risk factors detailed in the Company's filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks