|By Marketwired .||
|November 20, 2012 04:08 AM EST||
ROCKVILLE, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 11/20/12 -- MarketResearch.com has announced the addition of Euromonitor International's research report "Whiskies: Growth Opportunities in All Markets" to their collection of market research.
The whiskies category is taking slow but stable steps up, resilient to negative economic conditions, helped by premiumisation trends and widening demographics. The premium appeal of the category on wealthier emerging markets and large-scale opportunities for trading up in the less affluent ones will be aided further by tariff reforms. Simultaneously, on the mature markets Irish and bourbon have significant export potential due to accessible taste and the backing of international companies.
Non-Scotch consumption (of bourbon and Irish whiskey in particular) is concentrated in the US, providing export opportunities to both mature and emerging countries.
Limited production capacity has encouraged Scotch whisky producers to focus on higher margin variants (such as single malt whisky) and to withdraw variants perceived to be of lesser quality (eg blended malt). Some companies have responded to the limitations on production imposed by long lead times with the removal of age statements.
Growth amongst female consumers is particularly influenced by the media, while multicultural segmentation attempts to gain consumers outside the industry's core markets.
For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/land/product.asp?productid=7225695&progid=84937
About Euromonitor International
The world's leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. Euromonitor International has more than 30 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems.
MarketResearch.com is the leading provider of global market intelligence products and services. With research reports from more than 720 top consulting and advisory firms, MarketResearch.com offers instant online access to the world's most extensive database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, and trends. Moreover, MarketResearch.com's Research Specialists have in-depth knowledge of the publishers and the various types of reports in their respective industries and are ready to provide research assistance. For more information, call Cindy Frei at 240.747.3014 or visit http://www.marketresearch.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks