|By Business Wire||
|November 20, 2012 04:07 AM EST||
Bulletin.net, a global leader in A2P text messaging solutions with over 5000 clients worldwide, has made its marquee service, Bulletin Messenger VI, available directly through the Chrome Web Store from Google Chrome. Consumers are now able to access from the Chrome Web Store the cloud-based service that allows organizations large and small to easily send multiple SMS messages to communicate directly with their audiences globally.
Bulletin.net’s patented IP provides Conversational Message Threading (CMT), the backbone of Messenger VI. Users can organize, send and receive SMS messages from the convenience of their desktop, mobile device or web browser, and deliver their message directly to their audience where they are sure to receive it – on their mobile phone. Leveraging SMS communications is a cost-effective method to connect businesses with mobile customers around the globe.
“SMS is ubiquitous, almost spam-free, and boasts a 96% open rate. It is the single most effective form of what we call ‘conditioned response marketing,’" said Michael Messner, Director of Marketing. “Customers have been conditioned to immediately check and respond to text messages.”
“SMS represents a key channel for mobile marketing and strongly complements other business communication strategies,” said David Hayes, Australian Country Manager.
Key product features of Messenger VI:
■ Usability - Log in, compose, send to multiple mobile handsets globally
■ Just three clicks to send
■ Threaded and Two-way text messaging to easily organize conversations and communications
■ Sort messages via ‘Read’ and ‘Unread’
■ Reply effortlessly with Quick Reply, and view who has received the message
■ Address book synchronization that enables contacts from multiple address books to be combined, and eliminates duplicate contacts
■ Scheduling tool to send messages at a future date and time, and set up reoccurring messages for daily, weekly and monthly appointments
■ Smart Compose, a geographic detection of destination numbers to monitor who and where messages are sent at a glance.
■ Easily integrated into existing systems at large businesses
Messenger VI gives organizations the power to better manage their message and engage directly with mobile phones globally. You can access Messenger VI directly from the Chrome Web Store at http://bit.ly/UPujDP.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks