|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 03:04 AM EST||
BORDEAUX, France, November 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Barton & Guestier: The passport to the great French Appellations
Barton & Guestier has completed the worldwide launch of the new packaging of its extensive range of AOC wines, covering 19 appellations* coming from six of the main French winegrowing regions.
To view the Multimedia News Release, please click:
The new educative labels represent a true invitation to travel to France and to discover and learn about the great French vineyards and their appellations.
Labels mention the name of the appellation, the region, the varietals and also taste descriptors for the classic appellations. The prestigious appellations carry a regional or village symbol.
The distinctive label shape, the strong Barton & Guestier branding (both on the label and the capsule) and the red B&G Passeport stamp make this range very impactful on the shelf.
The backlabels provide information and QR codes linking to the product sheet, the B&G website and the company fanpage on Facebook.
The classic appellations of each region are delivered in right-weight Bordeaux and Burgundy shape bottles and the prestigious appellations are delivered in specific or regional bottles.
All the wines carry the familiar B&G Barton & Guestier gold caps, for easy recognition on the shelf.
The new packaging replaces the Barton & Guestier Gold Labels.
The quality of the wines, vinified and monitored by the B&G winemaking team, remains unchanged. Laurent Prada: « Making a range of wine from all over France is an exciting and tough challenge. It forces you to think carefully about the typicity of each product in order to guarantee to our consumer that they are experiencing wine true to their terroir. This is only possible thanks to the very tight partnership we have in each French region. Even more than the technical know-how, the human relationship with the wine grower is key. »
The launch of the range is accompanied by promotional actions for trade and consumers with B&G Cooler bags, free dropstops on informative neckhangers, individual giftpacks and a real B&G passport!
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London