|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 02:03 AM EST||
-- Former Verizon executive brings 15 years of experience in telecommunications to device trade-in leader
BRUSSELS, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- eRecyclingCorps (eRC), the leading provider of carrier-grade wireless device trade-in solutions, today announced the appointment of Jean-Francois Rallet as managing director for Europe. Rallet will lead eRC's European strategy and operations, with a focus on expanding partner relationships with leading operators and retailers across the continent.
"eRecyclingCorps has become a proven market leader in device trade-ins thanks to its highly successful, scalable model featuring instant, in-store credit," said Rallet. "This is the most impressive solution I've seen for creating significant cost savings for large operators while also reducing churn and working to eliminate e-waste. eRecyclingCorps' rapid growth in just three years is a testament to the strength of the business, and I'm excited to work with such an experienced team to expand its solution to all 800M wireless subscribers across the EU."
Rallet joins eRC following 15 years at Verizon Business, where he most recently served as area vice president for Continental Europe and a member of the EMEA executive team. Rallet led sales, partnerships and strategic alliances across the continent where his region regularly achieved the top ranking for customer satisfaction. He will direct European operations from eRC's European headquarters in Brussels, Belgium, where the company currently manages device trade-ins for leading operators and retailers including Mobistar, KPN, The Phone House and more.
"Jean-Francois provides deep executive experience and extensive telecommunications relationships that will be key to fueling our strong growth across Europe," said David Edmondson, eRC CEO. "His outstanding track record working with blue-chip industry partners will provide operators with the best possible service and reflects eRecyclingCorps' commitment to investing in the European market."
eRecyclingCorps (eRC) is the world's leading provider of carrier-grade wireless device trade-in solutions. Founded in 2009 to provide a scalable model to repurpose and reuse perceptually obsolete devices, eRC partners with global wireless operators and retailers to provide instant, in-store trade-in credit. eRC renews devices to stringent certification standards and sells them to consumers in developing countries at an affordable price thereby bridging the digital divide. eRC will complete more than seven million wireless device trade-ins worldwide in 2012. eRC operates in ten countries and partners with leading operators including Sprint and Verizon at more than 10,000 retail locations worldwide. For more information, please visit erecyclingcorps.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London