|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 02:00 AM EST||
TOKYO, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd. announced that they have introduced an Advanced Versatile Ultrasound, Noblus.
Diagnostic ultrasound has become an indispensable modality for medical care today, one that continues to expand into more and more areas. The new Noblus from Hitachi Aloka Medical was developed to fulfill these needs.
By designing this diagnostic ultrasound system in the form of a laptop PC with an optional cart, Hitachi Aloka Medical created a system with a style flexible enough to operate in many clinical environments. Despite its compact design, Noblus is full of advanced versatilities including Real-time Tissue Elastography*, a premium feature that depicts the relative elasticity of tissue and was previously found only on larger cart-based systems.
With the release of Noblus, the notion that "small systems are for simple examinations" will be a thing of the past. Noblus, with its premium features and flexible style, is expected to bring the clinical benefits of high-end diagnostic ultrasound into new areas of healthcare.
Shipments of the Noblus will commence worldwide after the acquisition of a country's marketing authorization.
Advanced versatilities and clear imaging
- Hitachi Aloka's unique Ultra BE*, the digital signal circuit dedicated to ultrasound processing, captures and maintains the ultra-precise digital data necessary for premium image quality;
- Noblus is equipped with functions for detailed evaluations including Real- time Tissue Elastography; and
- The system supports Single Crystal Probes, probes with entire element arrays created from a single crystal, enabling higher sensitivity and wider bandwidth than traditional transducers.
Flexible design for use in various clinical scenarios
- Its unique space-saving design allows the operation panel to be folded up and out of the way, providing a larger work space when it is set on a desk;
- When used on the cart, Noblus can be operated in a sitting or standing position;
- Equipped with a battery and supporting wireless DICOM communication, Noblus offers smooth mobility for portable rounds within the hospital; and
- The monitor can be swiveled or tilted, reducing unnecessary stretching and straining by the examiner.
About Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd.
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd. is a company established on April 1, 2011, by an integration between the diagnostic ultrasound business of Hitachi Medical Corporation and Aloka Co., Ltd., with the third largest global market share in the field of diagnostic ultrasound systems. (Recorded by InMedica 2010, released in May, 2011)
As a member of the Hitachi group, we aim to contribute to the increased safety and well-being of society through medical and measuring equipment that embodies our business statement, "see the unseen / illuminate the change."
*Real-time Tissue Elastography, Ultra BE, Ultra BE/Ultrasound Broadband Engine are registered trademarks or trademarks of Hitachi Medical Corporation in Japan and other countries.
SOURCE Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks