|By Marketwired .||
|November 20, 2012 02:00 AM EST||
HOPKINTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/20/12 -- Hy9 (http://www.hy9.com), the leading provider of point-of-use, high purity hydrogen generation platforms for fuel cells, today announced their collaboration and partnership to develop and market an integrated fuel processor for use in Altergy's Freedom Power fuel cell systems. The collaboration joins Altergy's leadership position in fuel cells with Hy9's capabilities in point of use hydrogen generation and purification products.
Hy9's HGS platform generates greater than 99.9999% pure hydrogen on-demand to meet the needs of fuel cell applications in locations where bottled hydrogen is not available.
Gary Clarke, Hy9's president and CEO, said, "We are very pleased to announce this partnership with Altergy. Our HGS platform has been well tested in the field and as a result we look forward to partnering with Altergy to open new markets and territories by helping simplify the hydrogen supply chain."
"Altergy is excited to add this additional fuel option to its fleet of advanced fuel cell products. The Hy9 reformer has proven itself in our testing and we believe will complement Altergy's proven field reliability," said Eric Mettler, president and CEO of Altergy.
Altergy and Hy9 will work together to integrate and optimize Hy9's HGS platform with Altergy's Freedom Power fuel cell systems. The Hy9 HGS platform converts ubiquitous chemical feedstock into a high purity hydrogen stream at the point-of-use. In addition to the collaboration agreement, Hy9 and Altergy Systems have announced a 3-year distribution agreement allowing Altergy System to co-market the Hy9 platform.
Telecommunications, data centers, and other mission-critical applications benefit greatly from the uninterrupted, on-demand power made possible by Altergy's innovative fuel cell systems. Motive, peak shaving/demand management and residential applications will soon benefit as well from the use of Altergy's innovative fuel cell systems.
Hy9 is the leader in the development and marketing of Hydrogen purification membranes and point-of-use pure hydrogen generation systems for clients who require high-performance solutions to their critical power needs. With over 10 years of experience, Hy9 partners and clients benefit from high reliability and high performance. Hy9 - Making Hydrogen Pure and Simple.
About Altergy Systems:
Altergy Systems® is the global leader in the design, manufacture, sales, marketing and deployment of fuel cell based clean energy systems. Altergy's Freedom Power products provide freedom from the grid, freedom from foreign oil, freedom from traditional energy solutions, freedom from batteries and freedom from pollution and are "Changing the Way the World Gets Its Power."
For further information, please contact:
Director of Sales
(508) 435-3789 x401
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London