|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 12:05 AM EST||
ARLINGTON, Va., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- eGlobalTech announced today that it was selected by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Mission Support Bureau (MSB) to provide business process improvement and training services to MSB's offices and components. Under this contract, eGlobalTech will assess MSB's core business processes, provide training in business process mapping to FEMA subject matter experts, and perform quality reviews in order to improve FEMA's operational efficiencies.
"We are very pleased that FEMA chose us to support this effort to improve FEMA's core business processes and foster MSB's capabilities in continuous process improvement," said Branko Primetica, Vice President of eGlobalTech.
The Mission Support Bureau provides dependable support, tools, and resources to FEMA to build, sustain and improve its capabilities to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate against all hazards. The MSB comprises of the following Offices/Divisions: Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO); Office of the Chief Administrative Officer (OCAO); Office of the Chief Procurement Officer (OCPO); Office of the Chief Component Human Capital Officer (OCCHCO); and the Office of the Chief Security Officer (OCSO).
eGlobalTech, an award winning 8(a)-certified woman-owned small business, is a leading provider management consulting and mission support services for the public and private sectors. eGT supports multiple federal customers including the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, Department of State, and the Department of Energy. eGlobalTech is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. For more information, please visit our website at www.eglobaltech.com.
For More Information Contact:
Maryam Sabbagh, Public Relations
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks