|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 12:01 AM EST||
SYDNEY, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan's flagship community of visionaries, innovators and leaders, Growth, Innovation & Leadership (GIL) Global, held its 2012 Australia congress on 20 November 2012 at the Hilton Hotel, Sydney, Australia. This year's annual gathering focused largely on how CEOs and their management teams can achieve excellence by examining the many dynamics of growth, benchmarking proven tools and strategies, while inspiring one another with new ideas and perspectives to grow and innovate.
Manoj Menon, Partner & Managing Director, Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific presented his keynote address on The Journey To Visionary Innovation. Menon spoke on why innovation is critical to success, where innovation comes from, how to become a visionary innovator and what are the next steps.
"Today's global economy is rapidly accelerating as evidenced by increasing competitive intensity, declining trends in margin performance and increasing price performance ratios. To survive and thrive in the future business environment, both as an individual and as a company, innovation has now become an essential ingredient," said Menon.
Following this, Mark Dougan, Managing Director, Frost & Sullivan Australia & New Zealand presented on TechVision 2020. In his presentation, Dougan identified 50 most exciting technologies and innovations that will shape the world in the coming years.
"These top Emerging and Innovative Technologies are spread across nine Technology Clusters that represent the bulk of R&D and innovation activity today. These technologies are rapidly evolving and form a vortex of innovation, driving new concepts, products, and services," says Dougan.
Rhenu Bhuller, Vice President of Healthcare, Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific then presented on The Impact of Mega Trends on your Company, Career and Industry, setting the stage for visionary thinking by identifying the most important global Mega Trends, potential scenarios of specific trends in 2020, and the implications of these Mega Trends in transforming industries, markets and cultures.
This year's congress also featured three Think Tank sessions on The Growth Excellence Matrix – Benchmarking Where We Are and Creating a Visionary Innovation Navigation System; The Impact of Global Mega Trends on Industries, Investments and Careers; and Implementation Excellence: Leveraging Best Practices for the Top 10 Growth Processes.
GIL 2012: Australia was held in cooperation with members of the Frost & Sullivan Growth Partner Alliance. Members of this global alliance of world-class growth solution providers, non-profits, associations, and media partners include BrightTALK, Eloqua, Lenos Software, Prime Resource Group, The Association of International Product Marketing and Management (AIPMM), Appropedia, Business Marketing Association (BMA), Carbon War Room, Frost & Sullivan Institute, greeenstar.org, The National Children's Leukemia Foundation (NCLF), Strategic and The Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP), BoogarLists, CEOWORLD Magazine, ConferenceGuru, Connect-World, Exec Digital, Innovation Management Magazine, PM360, and Toolbox.com.
TechRepublic and ZDNet Australia are the Official Digital Media Partners.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Asia Pacific
P: +61 (02) 8247 8927
F: +61 (02) 9252 8066
Corporate Communications – Asia Pacific
P: +603 6204 5910
F: +603 6201 7402
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks