|By Business Wire||
|November 19, 2012 09:37 PM EST||
Privus Mobile®, the original mobile caller identification application developer, is pleased to announce the release of its smartphone application to Android and iPhone users in Vietnam. The caller identification lookup application makes smartphones safer by allowing users to view information about telephone numbers such as who is calling them or where they are calling from, whether they are in their contact list or not.
Vietnam’s millions of smartphone users can easily download the free application by visiting the Apple App Store and searching for “iPrivus Caller Lookup Vietnam,” the Google Play Store and searching for “Privus Mobile – Vietnam,” or Privus Mobile’s website, www.privus.mobi, on a smartphone.
“Vietnam has never had any form of caller identification or lookup service on land lines or smartphones – until now,” said Greg Smith, president and CEO of Accudata Technologies, developer of Privus Mobile. “We are excited to share our privacy application and all of its benefits with smartphone owners throughout the country.”
After conducting extensive research, Privus Mobile found Vietnam to be an environment rich in mobile growth. The country boasts complete 3G coverage and was listed by AdMob as one of the ten largest consumers of mobile Internet advertising data in the world. Nearly 80 percent of the country’s population uses a mobile phone, while only one-third uses land line phone services.
Offering caller identification services for smartphones allows the country to maintain its leading position in global telecommunications as well as to stay ahead of the globe and on top of growing mobile trends and user needs.
For more information about Privus Mobile’s complete line of smartphone applications, visit www.privusmobile.com.
About Privus Mobile
I D YOU LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accudata Technologies, has launched the industry-first Privus Mobile service, which provides real Caller ID service to wireless handsets, giving users greater control over who they talk to and when. Privus Mobile is available for Windows Mobile, Android, Symbian and BlackBerry devices through Appia, the Google Play Store, AT&T Market, Privus Mobile’s website and BlackBerry App World. Privus Mobile’s iPhone application, iPrivus, is available in the App Store.
I D YOU LLC, which is focused on providing the most comprehensive Caller ID service available, is headquartered in Allen, Texas. For more information, visit www.privusmobile.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks