|By PR Newswire||
|November 19, 2012 09:35 PM EST||
BALA CYNWYD, Pa., Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Outdoor Channel Holdings, Inc. ("Outdoor Channel" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: OUTD) relating to the proposed acquisition by InterMedia Outdoor Holdings, Inc ("InterMedia").
Under the terms of the transaction, Outdoor Channel shareholders will receive only $8.00 in cash or one share of stock in InterMedia, a privately held company, for each share of Outdoor Channel stock they own. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Board of Directors of Outdoor Channel for not acting in the Company's shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process to Parthenon. The transaction may undervalue the Company and will not result in a substantial gain and may even cause a loss for many Outdoor Channel shareholders. For example Outdoor Channel stock traded at $8.45 on February 10, 2011 and $7.85 as recently as March 23, 2012. In addition, an analyst has placed a $9.00 per share price target on Outdoor Channel stock.
If you own shares of Outdoor Channel stock and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the proposed transaction, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org visiting http://brodsky-smith.com/508-outd-outdoor-channel-holdings-inc.html, by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
SOURCE Brodsky & Smith, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks