|By Marketwired .||
|November 19, 2012 08:16 PM EST||
BENICIA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/19/12 -- 1-800 Radiator & A/C, the leading auto parts distribution franchise in North America, announced the purchase of certain assets of Four Seasons Radiator, a Texas based auto parts distribution company. Four Seasons Radiator generated over $9.5 million of revenue in 2011 and holds a key position in the Texas cooling auto parts market with eight locations throughout Texas. "We look forward to providing the highest quality of service to Four Seasons' loyal customer base. This acquisition sets 1-800 Radiator & A/C to be the leading supplier of automotive aftermarket parts in Texas," said Mike Rippey, CEO of 1-800 Radiator & A/C.
1-800 Radiator & A/C is the leading distributor of aftermarket automotive cooling parts in North America. The company has 220 locations -- most of them franchised -- serving every major market in the U.S. and Canada. The company has recently expanded into fuel pumps, undercar parts and additional collision parts.
(707) 747 7400
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks