|By PR Newswire||
|November 19, 2012 07:18 PM EST||
MANHATTAN, Kan., Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Briggs Auto, a car dealership in Kansas, is happy to announce that the 2013 Nissan Pathfinder has finally arrived to both of their Nissan dealerships in Kansas. The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder has been making a lot of 'noise' as it has won several awards -with the most recent coming courtesy of Popular Mechanics.
Popular Mechanics praised the new 2013 Nissan Pathfinder for its overall versatility as they (Popular Mechanics) named it to their annual list of ten best cars and trucks in their annual Automotive Excellence Awards issue. The top ten cars and trucks were selected by Popular Mechanics' automotive editorial team.
Al Castignetti, Nissan North America's - Nissan Division VP & General Manager, talked about what Nissan all put into the redesigned Nissan Pathfinder, stating that, "The completely-redesigned Pathfinder was engineered to be the perfect family adventure vehicle. Advanced technology features and comfortable seating for the whole family were not compromised in pursuit of class-leading fuel efficiency. This honor from Popular Mechanics is proof that we have accomplished our goals for the 2013 Pathfinder, and we thank the publication for its recognition."
The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder brings a lot to the table for consumers as it offers best-in-segment fuel efficiency, with 26 miles per-gallon highway, not to mention best-in-segment interior passenger volume, headroom and also front legroom.
For more information on the new 2013 Nissan Pathfinder in Kansas contact the sales professionals at Briggs Auto by either calling (785)565-5523 or by visiting BriggsAuto.com.
Briggs Auto sells a vast collection of new and used vehicles in Kansas, ranging in vehicle makes and models.
Media Contact: Michelle Clark Briggs Auto, (785)856-8889, Michelle.Clark@BriggsAuto.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Briggs Auto
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London