|By PR Newswire||
|November 19, 2012 07:07 PM EST||
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- medInt Holdings, LLC, a Healthcare IT company offering enterprise-wide imaging solutions, and Nuance Communications, Inc. today announced the integration of their respective technologies to provide radiation dose information to radiologists.
The collaboration between these organizations comes at a critical juncture in healthcare. Radiology departments are changing rapidly, with much of their business extending outside of the traditional hospital setting. This makes oversight and compliance difficult to track and maintain. On top of that, hospitals and radiologists face a daunting regulatory environment with some states demanding full transparency when it comes to radiation dosing. In California—with other states surely to follow—SB 1237, effective July 1, 2012, requires organizations to provide radiation exposure estimates in all CT radiology reports.
To help address these regulations, medInt, through its solution Imalogix™, auto-populates radiation dose information into Nuance's PowerScribe 360 | Reporting platform. "We are thrilled to work with Nuance," said John Heil, CEO of medInt. "Our solution synergies will empower radiologists with comprehensive dosing information. Imalogix™ is a very simple, yet elegant product that integrates automatically with PowerScribe 360 | Reporting to provide dosing information that helps simplify the workflow and reduces the chance of an error due to manual entry."
Additionally, Imalogix™ delivers a complete solution to hospitals and imaging centers by giving them a new view of all of their imaging information so they can improve patient safety and enterprise efficiency, while protecting margins. Imalogix™ is so precise it can pinpoint micro and macro-level trends, including individual scanner performance, staff utilization, protocol adherence, performance across the entire enterprise and how well an organization stacks up against regional and national benchmarks. Customized alerts point out areas that need investigation, while a dashboard allows organizations to take action.
Imalogix™ will be showcasing its integrated solution with PowerScribe 360 | Reporting at RSNA 2012 in the Nuance Partner Pavilion: Booth 6217 Monday, November 26th 2:30 – 4:00 PM.
Imalogix™ will also be featured at its Booth 1207 in the Lakeside Center. Please contact us to schedule a visit to learn more at 1-855-687-9100 ext. 103.
About medInt Holdings, LLC
Headquartered in King of Prussia, Pa., medInt Holdings, LLC is a Healthcare IT company that integrates with the diagnostic and therapeutic disciplines, turning data into usable knowledge to improve patient safety, increase quality and save lives. Its flagship product, Imalogix™, helps you manage your risk by providing the industry's only enterprise platform to protect your imaging business, your patients, your providers and your margins. For more information, please visit www.imalogix.com.
SOURCE medInt Holdings, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London