|By Business Wire||
|November 19, 2012 05:05 PM EST||
FXCM Inc. (FXCM) today announces that Chief Executive Officer, Drew Niv and Chief Financial Officer, Robert Lande, are scheduled to present at the Keefe Bruyette & Woods Securities Brokerage & Market Structure Conference being held November 28 - 29, 2012 in New York.
Messrs. Niv and Lande will be speaking Wednesday November 28th at 8:45 am (EST).
A live webcast of the presentation will be available online here: http://wsw.com/webcast/kbw7/fxcm/
About FXCM Inc.
FXCM Inc. is a global online provider of foreign exchange (forex) trading and related services to retail and institutional customers worldwide.
At the heart of FXCM's client offering is No Dealing Desk forex trading. Clients benefit from FXCM's large network of forex liquidity providers enabling FXCM to offer competitive spreads on major currency pairs. Clients have the advantage of mobile trading, one-click order execution, and trading from real-time charts. FXCM's UK subsidiary, Forex Capital Markets Limited, also offers CFD products with no re-quote trading and allows clients to trade forex, oil, gold, silver, and stock indices on one platform. In addition, FXCM offers educational courses on forex trading and provides free news and market research through DailyFX.com.
Trading foreign exchange and CFDs on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all. Read full disclaimer.
All references to "FXCM" refer to FXCM Inc. and its consolidated subsidiaries.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks