|By PR Newswire||
|November 19, 2012 05:04 PM EST||
CHICAGO, Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing (NYSE: BA) Defense Space & Security President and CEO Dennis Muilenburg will speak at the Credit Suisse 2012 Aerospace and Defense Conference in New York on November 29th from 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ET.
Visit http://www.boeing.com/companyoffices/financial/ or http://cc.talkpoint.com/cred001/112812a_ah/?entity=1_GMRXEFX to access a link to the live broadcast of the conference.
Individuals should check the website prior to the session to ensure their computers can access the audio stream.
Contact: Communications (312) 544-2002
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks