|By PR Newswire||
|November 19, 2012 05:00 PM EST||
HARTFORD, Conn., Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX) will broadcast its investor and analyst meeting scheduled from 5 to 6 p.m. ET Thursday, Dec. 13, 2012. Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Louis Chenevert will discuss UTC's 2012 performance and provide an outlook for 2013. The meeting will be broadcast live on the Internet at www.utc.com and will be archived on the website afterward.
United Technologies, based in Hartford, Conn., is a diversified company that provides high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries.
John Moran, UTC
Investor Relations, UTC
SOURCE United Technologies Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks