|By Marketwired .||
|November 19, 2012 03:43 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/19/12 -- New Destiny Mining Corp. (TSX VENTURE:NED) (the "Company" or "New Destiny") announces that it has granted stock options under its stock option plan to acquire 650,000 common shares of the Company to its directors and officers and consultants. The stock options are exercisable at an exercise price of $0.10 per common share until November 19th, 2017. The options have been granted under the Company's existing stock option plan and are subject to the provisions contained in the Company's stock option plan. The announced stock options are subject to the acceptance of the TSX Venture Exchange.
New Destiny would also like to announce the resignation of David Mark as Director of the Company. The Board of Directors wishes to thank Mr. Mark for this contribution to the development of the Company.
For further information on New Destiny Mining Corp. please visit our website at www.newdestinymining.com.
Robert L. Birmingham, President
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
New Destiny Mining Corp.
Robert L. Birmingham
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks