|By Marketwired .||
|November 19, 2012 03:36 PM EST||
FRAMINGHAM, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/19/12 -- IDG's CSO -- the premier security media brand providing insight into business risk leadership -- announces the launch of the CSO40 Awards and invites organizations to nominate their security initiatives which demonstrate outstanding business value and thought leadership. Award honorees will be recognized at the CSO40 Security Confab + Awards in April 2013 near Atlanta, Georgia.
CSO40 Awards: Call for Nominations
Nomination Deadline: November 30, 2012
The CSO40 Awards will recognize 40 organizations that have delivered ground-breaking business value through the innovative application of risk and security concepts and technologies. Honorees will be recognized at the CSO40 Security Confab + Awards conference and announced publically in CSO magazine. Honorees -- selected by an expert panel of security thought leaders and practitioners -- may have an opportunity to share their best practices during a conference session. To learn more about the award's program and/or submit a nomination, please visit: http://www.csoconfab.com.
CSO40 Security Confab + Awards Conference
April 2-3, 2013
Chateau Elan near Atlanta, Georgia
The CSO40 Security Confab + Awards conference will focus on "Defining the Future of Security and Risk" by leveraging a unique combination of keynote sessions and rapid-fire, short-format presentations, designed to deliver a range of thought leadership ideas, concepts and trends that will shape the future of security and risk management.
More than 200 security, IT and business decision-makers will attend the CSO40 Security Confab + Awards conference to discuss:
- Data governance -- particularly big data
- Securing the mobile enterprise
- Ongoing and future cyber security challenges
- Securing the cloud
- Mitigating organizational risk
"As businesses continue to transform and leverage new technologies -- including mobile, cloud and big data -- to streamline how they operate, security has become more important than ever," said Bob Bragdon, vice president and publisher, CSO. "Continuing our 10 year tradition of providing an atmosphere for ongoing dialogue, the CSO40 Security Confab + Awards will provide security peers and thought leaders an environment to share best practices and hear from innovative providers with valuable solutions to ease the transition."
Current conference sponsors include: AsTech, nCircle, Quantum Secure, Solutionary, Inc., Tripwire and Wombat Security Technologies, Inc.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Per Melker at 508.935.4729 or email@example.com.
Register to Attend
To attend the CSO40 Security Confab + Awards, please call 800.883.9090 or visit www.csoconfab.com to register online.
For more information about the CSO40 Security Confab + Awards, please visit www.csoconfab.com.
The CSO40 Security Confab + Awards conference is produced by CSO magazine.
CSO is the premier content and community resource for security decision-makers leading "business risk management" efforts within their organization. For more than a decade, CSO's award-winning Web site (CSOonline.com), publication, executive conferences, custom solutions and research has equipped security decision-makers to mitigate both IT and corporate/physical risk for their organization and provides opportunities for security vendors looking to reach this audience. To assist CSOs in educating their organizations' employees on corporate and personal security practices, CSO also produces the quarterly newsletter, Security Smart. CSO is published by IDG Enterprise, a subsidiary of International Data Group (IDG), the world's leading media, events, and research company. Company information is available at www.idgenterprise.com.
Marketing & PR Specialist
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London