|By Business Wire||
|November 19, 2012 03:33 PM EST||
As tension builds over the balance between securing data and liberating it for commercial use, Bloomberg will gather chief technology and security officers on November 29, 2012 for the Bloomberg Enterprise Risk Conference: Responding to Cyber Threats in the Financial Services Industry.
The Summit, which will take place at Bloomberg's Headquarters in NYC, will focus specifically on utilizing intelligence driven security and balancing access and privacy within financial services. Sessions will explore strategies for securing confidential data and IT systems, as well as policy questions around data access and protecting information systems from attack.
Speakers will also discuss managing enterprise in the era of big data and look at how companies can keep up with the volume of data, which is only expected to grow. Additional topics will explore cybersecurity laws and legislation as well as mobile device security.
Key speakers include:
- Thomas A. Bayer, Chief Information Officer, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Ken Baylor, Vice President, Security and Antifraud, Wells Fargo
- Joe Bernik, Managing Director, Head Technology Risk Management, BNY Mellon
- Carl Herberger, Vice President, Security Solutions, Americas, Radware
- John M. (Mike) McConnell, Vice Chairman, Booz | Allen | Hamilton, Former Director of National Intelligence (DNI)
Booz|Allen|Hamilton is the Knowledge Partner for the Summit.
For more information on the program and speakers, please visit: http://www.bloomberglink.com/risk.
For more information on Bloomberg, please visit http://www.bloomberg.com/about.
About Bloomberg LINK
Bringing the power of Bloomberg to the executive conference business, Bloomberg LINK produces invitation-only, in-person gatherings that combine world-class editorial programming with peer-to-peer networking amongst the who’s who in influential communities. In this environment, participants engage in open discussions that lead to learning from each other’s expertise and experience. For more information, please visit www.bloomberglink.com.
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company’s strength – delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately – is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 310,000 subscribers globally. Bloomberg’s enterprise solutions build on the company’s core strength, leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively. Through Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Government, Bloomberg New Energy Finance and Bloomberg BNA, the company provides data, news and analytics to decision makers in industries beyond finance. And Bloomberg News, delivered through the Bloomberg Professional service, television, radio, mobile, the Internet and two magazines, Bloomberg Businessweek and Bloomberg Markets, covers the world with more than 2,300 news and multimedia professionals at 146 bureaus in 72 countries. Headquartered in New York, Bloomberg employs more than 15,000 people in 192 locations around the world.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?