|By PR Newswire||
|November 19, 2012 03:28 PM EST||
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SnoBar Frozen Cocktails, the original alcohol infused ice cream and ice-pops, will be arriving in Florida starting today. The alcohol infused ice-cream and ice-pops contain a full cocktail in every serving and are made with all-natural ingredients and premium alcohol. SnoBar is also launching a new 375 ML container of the brand's alcohol infused ice-cream in all of its markets.
SnoBar is available today at stores, restaurants and hotels in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties like the Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Biltmore Hotel Miami, Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa, ABC Fine Wine and Crown Wine & Spirits. Over the next few weeks, SnoBar will be carried at other select clubs, restaurants, pools, resorts, stores and bars in Florida. For a full list of locations carrying SnoBar, please visit http://www.SnoBarCocktails.com/locator/.
SnoBar's ice cream is currently available in the following flavors:
- Grasshopper – Brandy with Creme de Menthe and Creme de Cacao
- Pink Squirrel – Brandy, Amaretto and Creme de Cocoa with Cream
- Brandy Alexander – Brandy and Creme de Cocoa with Cream
- Brandy Alexander with Chocolate Chip – Brandy, Creme de Cocoa with Cream and Chocolate Chips
SnoBar also features two types of ice-pops that replicate the distinct flavor and experience of the traditional cocktails:
- Margarita – Tequila, lime and triple sec
- Cosmopolitan – Vodka, triple sec and cranberry
With 8.22-14.67 alcohol by volume, each serving of SnoBar ice-pops and ice cream has the equivalent alcohol percentage of a full cocktail.
The new 375ML container features four servings of alcohol infused ice cream and will be available at restaurants, clubs, pools and retail locations in Arizona, Nevada and Florida.
SnoBar's single serving ice-pops, 375 ML and 1.75 liter ice cream have retail prices comparable to that of a regular cocktail or bottle of premium alcohol. The brand has an aggressive nationwide roll-out plan for 2013 with new flavors in the future.
SnoBar products are spirits and are to be consumed only by adults over 21 years of age. Please indulge responsibly.
About SnoBar Frozen Cocktails
After three years of development, SnoBar Frozen Cocktails, the original alcohol infused ice cream and ice-pops, launched in December 2011 in Arizona. SnoBar has four flavors of ice cream and two flavors of ice-pop that have a full cocktail in every serving. Today, SnoBar can be found throughout Arizona, Las Vegas metro area and Southern Florida. For more information on SnoBar, visit http://www.SnoBarCocktails.com or like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Tumblr and watch our videos on YouTube. For a complete list of venues carrying SnoBar, please visit http://snobarcocktails.com/locator/
SOURCE SnoBar Frozen Cocktails
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher