|By Marketwired .||
|November 19, 2012 12:14 PM EST||
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/19/12 -- Automation Anywhere Inc., an industry-leading provider of business process automation software, today announced that the company continues to see extraordinary growth in 2012. Automation Anywhere helps CIOs save millions of dollars through its business and IT process automation, automated testing and ERP automation solutions.
"Our customers see Automation Anywhere as the foundation for a new, strategic approach to IT and business processes. Automation Anywhere has helped thousands of companies become more agile, reduce manual errors and drive revenues in a very challenging economic climate," said Mihir Shukla, founder and CEO of Automation Anywhere. "As happy as we are with our own continued double digit growth, we are even more excited to hear from our customers that they save tens of millions of dollars using Automation Anywhere."
Highlights of 2012 include:
- Revenue growth: Automation Anywhere saw 50% growth in the first 3 quarters of 2012 over the first 3 quarters of 2011.
- Expanded partnerships: Automation Anywhere expanded strategic channel partnerships, including achieving the Microsoft Partner Network Gold ISV Competency and joining the SAP® EcoHub & SAP PartnerEdge Programs.
- New Products: Automation Anywhere expanded its product lines, including IT process recording technology Process inVision, Testing Anywhere for cloud and HTML5, and new solutions for enhancing ERP applications and processes. Testing Anywhere 8.0 will be released later in 2012.
- Corporate ROI Program: Automation Anywhere launched an innovative ROI program to help customers find the best, most efficient ways to roll out automation technologies and maximize ROI. The program was developed in conjunction with existing Automation Anywhere customers to help them expand their own use of automation technologies.
- Company expansion: Automation Anywhere continued to fill out its executive ranks, while expanding the number of employees by 20%, expanding into new headquarters in San Jose, CA, and growing its development office in India.
- Awards: Automation Anywhere continued to be recognized through industry recognition, which includes winning the Automated Testing Institute Automation Honors award and a being named a finalist for the Windows IT Pro awards for Best Task Automation.
"It's wonderful to see such a great technology company, such as Automation Anywhere, not only stay headquartered in San Jose, but commit to growing their presence here," said Kim Walesh, Director of Economic Development for the City of San Jose. "Automation Anywhere recognizes the value in being headquartered in the capital of Silicon Valley."
About Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere Inc. builds high functionality business process automation and testing software that sells at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. With customers in more than 90 countries, the company's user-friendly software technology enables fast automation of business and IT processes -- without any programming. Common uses of the solution include Windows automation, web automation, data extraction, ERP automation, web scraping, screen scraping, report automation, email automation, and automated testing. Automation Anywhere customers range from Fortune 500 companies to thousands of small and medium-sized businesses, across a wide range of industries. For more information on Automation Anywhere, please visit: http://www.AutomationAnywhere.com/company/about.htm.
Automation Anywhere is a trademark of Automation Anywhere Inc. All other product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
For more information, please contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks