|By Business Wire||
|November 19, 2012 10:43 AM EST||
Nebraska Secretary of State John Gale’s office has expanded its system of business documents that can be filed online to include limited liability companies (LLCs). The Corporate Document eDelivery System can now accept filings for LLCs organized or authorized after Jan. 1, 2011. Beginning Jan. 1, 2013, the system will accept filings for LLCs regardless of when the LLC was organized or authorized.
Since December 2011, the system has accepted documents for corporations, including professional and nonprofit corporations.
There are dozens of documents that can be filed online using the system, which is available at https://www.nebraska.gov/apps-sos-edocs/. The Nebraska Secretary of State’s Business Services Divison publishes the complete list of available filing types on its website.
“I’m pleased that LCCs are now included in the online filing system,” said Secretary Gale, noting the popularity of LLCs in the business world.
“Filers will find the electronic filing to be user-friendly and convenient,” he said. “This is part of my continuing commitment to make it easier to do business with the state through electronic government.”
Other Nebraska Secretary of State business division online services:
- Annual and Biennial reporting for Corporations, LLC’s, LLP’s, and Nonprofits
- Corporate information searches
- UCC and EFS searches and filings
Users can find out more about online Government services in Nebraska through:
RSS feeds: http://www.nebraska.gov/rss.xml
Nebraska.gov (http://www.Nebraska.gov) is managed by Nebraska Interactive, LLC part of eGovernment firm NIC’s (NASDAQ: EGOV) family of companies. Nebraska Interactive works with state agencies to enable them to conduct state business online and improve public access to government information.
NIC Inc. (NASDAQ: EGOV) is the nation's leading provider of official government portals, online services, and secure payment processing solutions. The company's innovative eGovernment services help reduce costs and increase efficiencies for government agencies, citizens, and businesses across the country. NIC provides eGovernment solutions for more than 3,500 federal, state, and local agencies across the United States. Additional information is available at http://www.egov.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher