|By PR Newswire||
|November 19, 2012 08:30 AM EST||
ORLANDO, Fla., Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Panda Security, The Cloud Security Company, today announced the launch of Panda GateDefender Performa eSeries, its new, unified perimeter security device that protects against all types of threats. Panda Security's new appliance enables mid-size and large companies (50 users or more) to protect their corporate network and increase their productivity.
The solution is available in three different versions: compatible with virtualization engines, software only, and five different hardware models designed for organizations of every size. In addition, its new Panda Perimeter Management Console allows centralized and secure management and configuration of all appliances on the network from a single location, accessible from the cloud at any time. The solution is available at: http://www.pandasecurity.com/enterprise/solutions/gatedefender-performa/.
Main benefits of Panda GateDefender Performa eSeries include:
- Flexible, cloud-based management to centrally monitor, manage and update appliances quickly and easily, anywhere, anytime.
- Increased user productivity and optimized resource usage thanks to spam neutralization, restricted access to unproductive content and services, and bandwidth usage control.
- Complete protection against all types of infections and intrusion attempts right from the start. Faster response to new malware threats via automatic updates and queries to the cloud.
- High Internet availability and its routing policies allow configuration of multiple high-availability lines, as well as installation of multiple appliances in parallel to deliver fault-tolerant, secure connectivity.
- Flexible, seamless integration with existing IT infrastructures thanks to the wide range of available versions: hardware, virtual and software appliances.
The new Panda GateDefender Performa eSeries manages companies' perimeter security needs by neutralizing viruses, spam and unauthorized access at the Internet gateway through a complete set of resources which leverage Collective Intelligence technologies. Its main features include:
- Firewall: Ensures that inbound and outbound communications comply with the security policy.
- Intrusion prevention system (IPS): Prevents intrusion attacks.
- Anti-malware: Protects against all types of malicious software in email and Web traffic.
- Content filter: Scans inbound and outbound traffic for dangerous content.
- Anti-spam: Keeps email traffic free from junk mail.
- Web filter: Restricts access to non-work-related Web content.
- Multiple connection technologies to access the Internet and the corporate network. Compatible with ADSL/UMTS/GPRS/3G/USB devices.
- VPN: Secure communication with remote offices and roaming workers with mobile devices.
- HotSpot: Grants controlled temporary Internet access to guests or visitors to the company.
- QoS: Minimizes unproductive and ineffective usage of precious network bandwidth.
For more information about Panda GateDefender Performa eSeries, please visit http://www.pandasecurity.com/enterprise/solutions/gatedefender-performa/.
About Panda Security
Founded in 1990, Panda Security is the world's leading provider of cloud-based security solutions, with products available in more than 23 languages and millions of users located in 195 countries around the World. Panda Security was the first IT security company to harness the power of cloud computing with its Collective Intelligence technology. This innovative security model can automatically analyze and classify thousands of new malware samples every day, guaranteeing corporate customers and home users the most effective protection against Internet threats with minimum impact on system performance. Panda Security has 56 offices throughout the globe with US headquarters in Florida and European headquarters in Spain.
Panda Security collaborates with WWF and Project Stella as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility policy.
For more information, visit http://www.pandasecurity.com/.
SOURCE Panda Security
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher