|By Marketwired .||
|November 19, 2012 08:15 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/19/12 -- The Bedford Report has released new equity reports today. As a leading provider of free in depth reports and timely market updates, Bedford is an essential resource for hundreds of thousands of investors across the country.
American Capital Agency Corp. (NASDAQ: AGNC) currently offers investors an annual dividend of $5.00 per share for a yield of approximately 16.1%. Shares of the company have gained over 10% year-to-date.
Find out more about American Capital Agency including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/AGNC
Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) shares of the computer company fell over 7% on over 71 million shares traded last Friday. Slowing demand for personal computers has caused a nearly 50% decline in the company's third quarter profits.
Find out more about Dell including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/DELL
Dynavax Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: DVAX) shares of the biotech company plummeted nearly 50% on over 35 million shares traded last Friday. A FDA advisory committee voted 8-5 against the company's adult hepatitis B vaccine, HEPLISAV, due to its uncertain safety profile.
Find out more about Dynavax Technologies including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/DVAX
Penn National Gaming, Inc. (NASDAQ: PENN) shares of the casino and gaming company surged nearly 30% on over 11 times the average daily volume last Friday. The company has announced a breakup plan to create a casino REIT.
Find out more about Penn National Gaming including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/PENN
Disclaimer: Equity News Circuit is not a registered investment advisor, and nothing in this report is intended as a solicitation to buy or sell any security. A third party, bedfordreport.com has paid Equity News Circuit four hundred and fifty dollars for the publication of this news release. Neither Equity News Circuit, nor the hiring party, has a financial relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this release.
Equity News Circuit
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks