|By Marketwired .||
|November 19, 2012 08:15 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/19/12 -- The Bedford Report has released new equity reports today. As a leading provider of free in depth reports and timely market updates, Bedford is an essential resource for hundreds of thousands of investors across the country.
Annaly Capital Management, Inc. (NYSE: NLY) currently offers investors an annual dividend of $2.00 per share for a yield of approximately 13.5%. Shares of the company have fallen over 8 percent in the past month.
Find out more about Annaly Capital Management including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/NLY
Geron Corporation (NASDAQ: GERN) is a biopharmaceutical company developing first-in-class therapies for cancer. The company has recently agreed to sell its stem cell assets to BioTime Inc. in exchange for a stake in their subsidiary, BioTime Acquisition Corp.
Find out more about Geron including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/GERN
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: REGN) shares of the major biopharmaceutical company surged over 10% last Friday after reporting it had gained backing from the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use of the European Medicines Agency for their cancer drug Zaltrap.
Find out more about Regeneron Pharmaceuticals including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/REGN
SINA Corp. (NASDAQ: SINA) shares of the Chinese online media company fell 15% on over 10 million shares traded Friday despite reporting a profit for the third quarter. The company expects revenues to fall in the current quarter as a result of slowdown in advertising demand.
Find out more about SINA including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/SINA
Disclaimer: Equity News Circuit is not a registered investment advisor, and nothing in this report is intended as a solicitation to buy or sell any security. A third party, bedfordreport.com has paid Equity News Circuit four hundred and fifty dollars for the publication of this news release. Neither Equity News Circuit, nor the hiring party, has a financial relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this release.
Equity News Circuit
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks